2D CAD into 3D?
When a 2D CAD (computer-aided design) file is converted to a 3D file, the depth, height, and breadth of the original 2D design are added to form a three-dimensional model. We love doing this for our clients at ABCreative 3D modeling bureau. Sometimes making a 3D model from a 2D design includes integrating visual elements like lighting and textures to provide the impression of realism. This goes towards photo-realism. The most common applications for the 3D models we make are to produce 3D visualization and 3D animation of our clients projects of various types.
Other case studies:
3D visuals for Vitrotem.
Crane positioning for BTG Positioning Systems.
Padel Tennis Club for T3S BV.
Purpose of converting 2D CAD into 3D?
While there are many applications for taking 2D CAD and making it 3D, we use Blender. The added realism and richness of a 3D model improves the ease with which a designer can see and comprehend the finished result. Team members such as designers, engineers, and stakeholders may all access and contribute to the same 3D model. 3D modeling is used for a variety of analyses and simulations, including thermal analysis, fluid dynamics, and stress testing. Making manufacturing drawings and CNC programs from a 3D model may save time and effort. A 3D model may be used to create high quality 3D renderings to make promotional videos and images to advertise a product or design. Overall, a more complete and accurate representation of a design is achieved by shifting 2D CAD into a 3D model, which then serves several functions in the design and manufacturing phases.
Other types of project:
How can 3D renderings help you to persuade your investors?
Do you want to see how container port visualization can supplement your tender applications?
Do you want to see how exterior 3D visualization can provide excellent marketing materials?
Benefits of 2D CAD into 3D
Converting 2D CAD into a 3D model allows for a more in-depth understanding of the design and its dimensions, making it easier to identify potential issues and make changes. 3D visualization also produces a set of project-specific 3D renders, useful for marketing, investors, and internal team discussions. A 3D model can be shared and viewed by multiple parties, making it easier for teams to collaborate and make decisions. A 3D model communicates design intent and ideas to clients and stakeholders, making it easier to gain approval and move forward with a project. A 3D model enables the creation of detailed images for technical documentation, assembly instructions, and parts lists.
• You share your project purpose, expectations & deadlines.
• Both you and we get our questions answered.
• We give a price indication.
• For long projects, we ask for payment in stages.
• On the price agreement, you provide us with project data.
• We start work following the best workflow for the project.
• We provide regular updates using email, calls, or meetings.
• We provide preview visuals via email or Vimeo for animation.
• Your comments lead to changes professionally handled.
• Several preview phases pass before handing over a final product.
• Post-production with voice-over and subtitles, are options
• We deliver final versions.
• 3D visualization and 3D animation in any digital format.
• 3D renders at the size you require.
• 3D models if agreed upon in advance as part of the project.
• Preview and final versions by email, wetransfer, or Vimeo.
• Screenshots to show progress anytime.
• Series of renders from multiple viewpoints.
• Simple, photorealistic, or stylized renders of all sizes.
• Birds-eye fly-over or photorealistic walk-through.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Optional subtitles, professional voice-over, and background music.
Use 3D animation to showcase your product or services.Read More
Create 3D visualizations to explain complicated ideas much easier.Read More
Develop a mathematical representation of any object with 3D modeling.Read More
Make your product or service look realistic with 3D rendering.Read More