What is product visualization?
You have designed a new product or process. Now you need custom-made marketing materials to support the pre-launch phase to generate further discussion within your design team and stakeholders. You’d like some animation to show how the product works with a cutaway view and internal parts in operation. You have your 3D models used for manufacture or detailed 2D Cad information. We can work with both scenarios.
The process of 3D product visualization typically involves the following steps:
Conceptualization: This is the initial phase where the designer or artist creates a rough concept or idea for the product. They may use sketches, storyboards, or other visual aids to communicate the overall look and feel of the product.
Modeling: In this phase, the designer or artist creates a 3D model of the product using software such as Maya, 3ds Max, or SketchUp. They will add details such as textures, lighting, and materials to the model to make it look as realistic as possible.
Animation: If the product is meant to move or function in a certain way, the designer will create animations or simulations to show how it works. This step may also include adding sound effects or other special effects.
Rendering: This step involves taking the 3D model and applying lighting, shading, and other effects to create a final image or video of the product. The designer may use software such as V-Ray or Arnold to do this.
Post-production: In this final phase, the designer may make adjustments to the final image or video, such as color correction, compositing, or retouching. They may also add text, labels, or other annotations to the image or video to provide additional information about the product.
Presentation: Once the visualization is complete, it will be presented to the client for feedback and approval. Based on the client's feedback, changes will be made as necessary.
Purpose of product visualization
Your product is in development, but you need someone to develop visual marketing materials. You have detailed 2D CAD but need some help creating stunning 3D visuals. You have a great idea, but someone to develop 3D marketing visuals. Your 3D model is finished but remains static and you know some simple 3D animation would show how it works. Could be that your team needs improved visual material for an upcoming tender process in order to present as public information the concept in its surrounding context. Its the perfect completion or supplement to your team's design development marketing materials.
Benefits of product visualization
It will memorably promote awareness of your project thereby promoting interaction and input during the design process. 3D product visualization also provides a tool facilitating improvements to a current design before they become issues and also can identify opportunities and potential design improvements before going into production. Last but not least you will increase interest and information retention of your stakeholders.
• We discuss together your project to understand all your requirements and wishes.
• We agree on price and landmark deadlines. You deliver the project data and we start work.
• We decide on a 3D visualization workflow to suit clients' required results and deadlines.
• Real-world materials give the 3D modeling a look of extra realism.
• Cameras from multiple viewpoints for feedback, changes, and final 3D rendering.
• Cameras for the 3D animation and cameras for all the close-ups.
• Post-production, voice-over, on-screen text, and music track are optional.
• 3D visualization and 3D animation in various forms depending on your requirements.
• Birds-eye fly-over showing the total project in its surroundings.
• Photorealistic 3D animation walk-through.
• 3D rendering from various viewpoints at the preview stage and final stage.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Polished 3D animated movie clips to use online use or in the boardroom.
• 3D modeling leads to photorealistic or stylistic from multiple viewpoints.
• Synched subtitles with a professional voice-over, background music.
Use 3D Animation to showcase your product or services.Read More
Create 3D Visualizations to explain complicated ideas much easier.Read More
Develop a mathematical representation of any object.Read More
Make your product or service look realistic with 3D Rendering.Read More