What is post-production?
Post-production is to enhance the overall visual and audio experience of the animated film or animated video. Your finished ABCreative 3D animation appears on-screen during post-production. The 3D render sequences are in the editing program now, and transitions between them are all in place. Titles and logos combined with the animation are coming together as we near a finished 3D animated product! Also, in the post-production phase, we can add visual effects and adjust the general colour balance, timing, and pace.
Post-production animation for us at ABCreative refers to adding effects and sound design to a live-action or animated film or video after completion, and may include a professional voice-over and subtitles and choosing suitable background music. We have excellent resources for choosing professional voice-over artists to suit the animation. We source an appropriate voice for the voice-over recording in language, dialect, and style that suits each project. Male or female, young or older voice styles are all available.
Other case studies:
Purpose of post-production?
Subtitles: The goal of the post-production phase is to create a polished and finished product that is visually and emotionally engaging for the audience. In trade shows, where the animation will run on a screen in the background, voice, and music are unnecessary, but subtitles may work well here.
Voice-over: For presentations to a captive audience or on YouTube, a voice-over, and an accompanying music track are advisable. We synchronize and edit the voice into the final animation. The client will usually write the on-screen text. Editing ensures the subtitles synchronize with the voice and the animation, making it possible to hear and read simultaneously.
Two languages: We have done English on-screen text and Arabic language for the voice-over, both synchronized with the animation.
Background music: We source royalty-free music tracks to use as background music for the animation. We choose 3 or 4 music tracks as previews, and the client will choose the one to use. We edit the music track to fit seamlessly into the length of the animation.
Other types of projects:
Do you want to see how exterior 3D visualization can provide excellent marketing materials?
How can high-quality 3D video be used for marketing and advertising purposes?
Let our themed environment design service visualize your craziest dreams!
Benefits of post production?
Post-production on 3D animation enables adjustments such as color correction, lighting, and compositing on the final product. With post-production, we can introduce changes to the animation after rendering. We can include voice-over and sounds added to the 3D animation, making it more engaging for the audience. Post-production allows us to fine-tune the story on screen using visual effects, sound design, voice-over, and other editing techniques.
• You share your project purpose, expectations & deadlines.
• Both you and we get our questions answered.
• We give a price indication.
• For long projects, we ask for payment in stages.
• On the price agreement, you provide us with project data.
• We start work following the best workflow for the project.
• We provide regular updates using email, calls, or meetings.
• We provide preview visuals via email or Vimeo for animation.
• Your comments lead to changes professionally handled.
• Several preview phases pass before handing over a final product.
• Post-production with voice-over and subtitles, are options
• We deliver final versions.
• 3D visualization in any format.
• 3D animation for online or boardroom use.
• 3D renders at the size you require.
• 3D models if agreed upon in advance as part of the project.
• Preview and final versions by email, wetransfer, or Vimeo.
• Screenshots to show progress anytime.
• Series of renders from multiple viewpoints.
• Simple, photorealistic, or stylized renders of all sizes.
• Birds-eye fly-over or photorealistic walk-through.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Optional subtitles, professional voice-over, and background music.