What is big-scene visualization?
Big-scene 3D visualization refers to the use of advanced computer graphics techniques to create highly detailed and realistic visual representations of large-scale environments, such as cities, landscapes, or entire regions. These visualizations can be used for a variety of purposes, including urban planning, architectural design, real estate development, and geographic research. The technology used to create big-scene 3D visualizations typically includes powerful computer hardware, sophisticated software tools, and advanced data processing techniques to create realistic and accurate simulations of the environment.
Large exterior projects benefit from 3D visualization to show the design proposals in context with their natural surroundings. Geographical location, physical connections, transportation routes, environment, logistics, and weather and climate contribute to showing a proposed development in context. The 3D scene is usually made from client-provided CAD information and converted into 3D.
Big interior projects benefit from a 3D walk-through or birds-eye fly-through. Using an eye-level viewpoint for the cameras, we show what visitors would see, and combined with a thoughtful lighting scheme; we create a fun and integrated atmosphere for your project. 3D animated people add scale and realism to the overall impression created. Using 10km baseboard for external projects ensure a broad horizon and environment. We convert your 2D design CAD into a environment model. Include environmental lighting, animated people, trees, vehicles, and landmarks. Cameras for 3D animation of birds-eye flyovers or drive-throughs give alternative viewpoints.
Purpose of big-scene visualization
3D visualization showing a large-scale project in its surroundings clearly needs to be custom-made. It's worth the effort and expense because it enables the preparation of presentation materials useful for public information and marketing purposes. These materials also supplement a team's design development and presentation possibilities. The production of quality 3D visuals and 3D animation for internal and external display show your large-scale project in action and context to its environmental surroundings.
Benefits of big-scene visualization
There are many benefits to having custom-made big-scene visualization made including to promote interaction and input with the design while design decisions are still on the drawing board. It also provides a tool to facilitate improvements to the current design before they become issues. 3D big-scene visualization will increase the information retention of your stakeholders helping them to identify opportunities and potential design improvements before going on-site.
• We discuss together your project to understand all your requirements and wishes.
• We agree on price and landmark deadlines. You deliver the project data and we start work.
• We decide on a 3D visualization workflow to suit clients' required results and deadlines.
• Real-world materials give the 3D modeling a look of extra realism.
• Cameras from multiple viewpoints for feedback, changes, and final 3D rendering.
• Cameras for the 3D animation and cameras for all the close-ups.
• Post-production, voice-over, on-screen text, and music track are optional.
• 3D visualization and 3D animation in various forms depending on your requirements.
• Birds-eye fly-over showing the total project in its surroundings.
• Photorealistic 3D animation walk-through.
• 3D rendering from various viewpoints at the preview stage and final stage.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Polished 3D animated movie clips to use online use or in the boardroom.
• 3D modeling leads to photorealistic or stylistic from multiple viewpoints.
• Synched subtitles with a professional voice-over, background music.
Use 3D Animation to showcase your product or services.Read More
Create 3D Visualizations to explain complicated ideas much easier.Read More
Develop a mathematical representation of any object.Read More
Make your product or service look realistic with 3D Rendering.Read More