What is 3D design?
3D design at ABCreative refers to creating digital models using specialized software. At ABCreative 3D animation bureau, we use these models for various purposes, such as animation, product 3D renderings, and much more. Our 3D design service enables the creation of highly detailed and accurate representations of objects and scenes in 3D. The resulting 3D model scenes can be used practically and artistically, with different output modes, including 3D animation, 3D visualization, 3D modeling, and 3D rendering. These outputs contribute to digital or printed marketing campaigns by adding customized 3D content to your project portfolio.
Other case studies:
3D visuals for Vitrotem.
3D animation for Blue Heart heat pump.
AP3 & platform for Ampyx Power.
Purpose of 3D design
3D design at ABCreative animation bureau aims to create visual representations of an object, concept, project, or environment in three dimensions. This "3D design model" can be used in various ways and industries, including architecture, product design, 3D animation, video game development and 3D renderings. Creating highly detailed and realistic models is our specialty at ABCreative animation bureau. The purpose of 3D design is to aid in the visualization, planning, and creation of real-world objects and concepts, leading to quality marketing materials to assist your team's project development pipeline.
Other types of projects:
How can 3D renderings help you to persuade your investors?
Do you want to see how container port visualization can supplement your tender applications?
Do you want to see how exterior 3D visualization can provide excellent marketing materials?
Benefits of 3D design
The 3D design process allows for the creation of highly detailed and realistic 3D models, which provide an accurate representation of any final product or project. The communication of your design concepts is achieved with 3D visualization and with 3D renderings as part of the 3D design process. The digital 3D design process utilizes a wide range of available software that allows for easy modification, simplifying design changes, and speeding up visual results for the client. Sharing and collaborating on design projects is made easy as digital designers can work together remotely, regardless of geographical location, helping improve project budgeting, which is essential for our clients. The results of the 3D design process give robust marketing materials to our clients that include realistic and engaging 3D animation used to promote their products and projects. Our experienced 3D artists at ABCreative regularly create all kinds of imagery for our clients. See some case studies here.
• You share your project purpose, expectations & deadlines.
• Both you and we get our questions answered.
• We give a price indication.
• For long projects, we ask for payment in stages.
• On the price agreement, you provide us with project data.
• We start work following the best workflow for the project.
• We provide regular updates using email, calls, or meetings.
• We provide preview visuals via email or Vimeo for animation.
• Your comments lead to changes professionally handled.
• Several preview phases pass before handing over a final product.
• Post-production with voice-over and subtitles, are options
• We deliver final versions.
• 3D visualization in any format.
• 3D animation for online or boardroom use.
• 3D renders at the size you require.
• 3D models if agreed upon in advance as part of the project.
• Preview and final versions by email, wetransfer, or Vimeo.
• Screenshots to show progress anytime.
• Series of renders from multiple viewpoints.
• Simple, photorealistic, or stylized renders of all sizes.
• Birds-eye fly-over or photorealistic walk-through.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Optional subtitles, professional voice-over, and background music.