What is 3D visualization?
3D visualizations are computer-generated images that create the illusion of three-dimensional space. AT ABCreative, we make our 3D visuals using specialized 3D modeling software such as Blender and Lumion. Both are successful Dutch software products used by creative 3D artists worldwide. The actual 3D visualized images can be 3D rendered in real-time or on our in-house render farm, which we use to render 3D animation.
Other case studies:
Crane positioning for BTG Positioning Systems.
3D visualization for North Sea Port (previously Zeeland Seaports).
RTG crane for Siemens.
Purpose of 3D visualization
In general, 3D visualization has a variety of applications. ABCreative's clients ask us to produce 3D visuals to give a realistic representation of an object, space, or concept to aid communication, planning, and design. End uses include 3D renders, product design, 3D animation, "How-stuff-works," design visuals, advertising, product demonstrations, and video game development. 3D design visualization makes the understanding of any project visual and accessible and can help to identify potential issues before implementation on site. Additionally, 3D visuals are visually helpful in all sorts of educational and training materials for print or the web.
Other types of project:
Do you want to see how our 3D design service can get your idea off the ground?
Do you want to see how 3D visualization can fill your marketing strategy's missing link?
How can high-quality 3D video be used for marketing and advertising purposes?
Benefits of 3D visualization
3D visualization provides a realistic and accurate representation of a product, design, or concept, making it easier for clients and stakeholders to understand design implications. It also enables communication of complex design ideas, making it easier for team members and clients to collaborate on a project. 3D renders also create compelling marketing materials and product demonstrations, which can help to increase sales boosting customer engagement. 3D visuals are more cost-effective than building physical prototypes or mock-ups, especially for large or complex projects. 3D visuals reveal ergonomic implications within a design and help to identify potential issues improving the overall safety and functionality of a project. Visuals can be shared and viewed by different parties involved, improving collaboration and decision-making processes.
• You share your project purpose, expectations & deadlines.
• Both you and we get our questions answered.
• We give a price indication.
• For long projects, we ask for payment in stages.
• On the price agreement, you provide us with project data.
• We start work following the best workflow for the project.
• We provide regular updates using email, calls, or meetings.
• We provide preview visuals via email or Vimeo for animation.
• Your comments lead to changes professionally handled.
• Several preview phases pass before handing over a final product.
• Post-production with voice-over and subtitles, are options
• We deliver final versions.
• 3D visualization and 3D animation in any digital format.
• 3D renders at the size you require.
• 3D models if agreed upon in advance as part of the project.
• Preview and final versions by email, wetransfer, or Vimeo.
• Screenshots to show progress anytime.
• Series of renders from multiple viewpoints.
• Simple, photorealistic, or stylized renders of all sizes.
• Birds-eye fly-over or photorealistic walk-through.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Optional subtitles, professional voice-over, and background music.
Use 3D animation to showcase your product or services.Read More
Create 3D visualizations to explain complicated ideas much easier.Read More
Develop a mathematical representation of any object with 3D modeling.Read More
Make your product or service look realistic with 3D rendering.Read More