What is 3D exterior visualization?
Exterio is the creation of a three-dimensional representation of the exterior of a building, structure, or landscape. Using computer-aided design (CAD) software and 3D modeling tools, 3D visualization allows architects, designers, and builders to visualize a finished project before going on-site. Exterior 3D renders are a tool that many project types use, including residential and commercial buildings, parks, public spaces, infrastructure, and port development; the list is endless. A powerful tool for creating realistic, high-quality images and 3D animation used to communicate design ideas and help clients visualize the final product: ABCreative is at your service!
Other case studies:
Purpose of exterior visualization
The purpose of exterior 3D visualization is to provide a realistic and detailed representation of an exterior design, building, or structure. 3D renders help architects and designers to visualize design options before construction begins, and can is used to create detailed and accurate construction drawings and plans. Exterior 3D visualization can create persuasive marketing materials and virtual tours of properties that help attract potential buyers.
Benefits of exterior visualization
Exterioallows designers to create detailed digital scale models for design modification and refinement. The results are various visual solutions in the form of 3D renders used for evaluation and discussion with the client. 3D visualization helps clients understand the proposed design concept and lets them imagine the finished reality. 3D visualization enables architects and designers to resolve problems before construction begins, saving time and money and reducing the need for costly changes during the building process. Exterior 3D visualization creates videos and images that promote new developments and real estate projects. Exterior 3D visualization aids the planning and design of outdoor spaces, such as parks, gardens, public areas, and private developments like the padel tennis club shown above.
Other types of projects:
Let our themed environment design service visualize your craziest dreams!
See how warehouse visualization can convince your investors and stakeholders.
Do you want to see how exterior 3D visualization can provide excellent marketing materials?
• You share your project purpose, expectations & deadlines.
• Both you and we get our questions answered.
• We give a price indication.
• For long projects, we ask for payment in stages.
• On the price agreement, you provide us with project data.
• We start work following the best workflow for the project.
• We provide regular updates using email, calls, or meetings.
• We provide preview visuals via email or Vimeo for animation.
• Your comments lead to changes professionally handled.
• Several preview phases pass before handing over a final product.
• Post-production with voice-over and subtitles, are options
• We deliver final versions.
• 3D visualization in any format.
• 3D animation for online or boardroom use.
• 3D renders at the size you require.
• 3D models if agreed upon in advance as part of the project.
• Preview and final versions by email, wetransfer, or Vimeo.
• Screenshots to show progress anytime.
• Series of renders from multiple viewpoints.
• Simple, photorealistic, or stylized renders of all sizes.
• Birds-eye fly-over or photorealistic walk-through.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Optional subtitles, professional voice-over, and background music.