FIRST THE MODELING
First, it is essential to say that we have minimal experience with actual 3D printing. We have experience making a highly detailed and precise 3D model for 'printing' a gold ring. The printing part was not to print the actual gold ring as you might imagine, but to print the negative shape or mold into which one pours the gold. Manual adjustment to the cooled ring tidies things up. Yes, it's quite an intensive operation. But with a good workflow, 3D printing could be a lucrative route to make gold jewelry.
Other case studies:
3D visuals for Vitrotem.
Crane positioning for BTG Positioning Systems.
Padel Tennis Club for T3S BV.
The process could be something like this:-
• 3D modeling of the jewelry object
• 3D renderings of the jewelry object from the 3D model made
• 3D print the model
• Use the 3D print to make the negative cast
• Pour metal into a cast and allow cooling
• Break off the cast and finish the jewelry manually
Other types of projects:
Why not have 3D product visualization made to give quality 3D marketing visuals?
See how our 3D stylized renders can graphically simplify your concept.
Do you need to convert 2D CAD into 3D models for animation or visuals?
Our modeling services can make or adapt an existing model for use in the 3D printing environment. And it doesn't have to be for jewelry!
• You share your project purpose, expectations & deadlines.
• Both you and we get our questions answered.
• We give a price indication.
• For long projects, we ask for payment in stages.
• On the price agreement, you provide us with project data.
• We start work following the best workflow for the project.
• We provide regular updates using email, calls, or meetings.
• We provide preview visuals via email or Vimeo for animation.
• Your comments lead to changes professionally handled.
• Several preview phases pass before handing over a final product.
• Post-production with voice-over and subtitles, are options
• We deliver final versions.
• 3D visualization in any format.
• 3D animation for online or boardroom use.
• 3D renders at the size you require.
• 3D models if agreed upon in advance as part of the project.
• Preview and final versions by email, wetransfer, or Vimeo.
• Screenshots to show progress anytime.
• Series of renders from multiple viewpoints.
• Simple, photorealistic, or stylized renders of all sizes.
• Birds-eye fly-over or photorealistic walk-through.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Optional subtitles, professional voice-over, and background music.