FIRST THE MODELING
First it is important to say that we have minimal experience with actual 3D printing.
We do, however, have experience in making a highly detailed and precise 3D model for 'printing' a gold ring. The printing part was not to print the actual gold ring as you might imagine, but to print the negative shape or mold, into which one pours the gold for the ring.
You need to do quite a bit of handwork tidying things up once the metal is cool. Yes, it's quite an intensive operation. But with a good workflow, it could probably be a lucrative route to make gold jewelry.
The process could be something like this:-
• 3D modeling the jewelry object
• 3D print the model
• Use the 3D print to make the negative cast
• Pour metal into a cast and allow to cool
• Break off the cast and finish jewelry by hand
Our modeling services can make, or adapt, an existing model for use in the 3D printing environment. And it doesn't have to be for jewelry!
• We discuss together your project to understand all your requirements and wishes.
• We agree on price and landmark deadlines. You deliver the project data and we start work.
• We decide on a 3D visualization workflow to suit clients' required results and deadlines.
• Real-world materials give the 3D modeling a look of extra realism.
• Cameras from multiple viewpoints for feedback, changes, and final 3D rendering.
• Cameras for the 3D animation and cameras for all the close-ups.
• Post-production, voice-over, on-screen text, and music track are optional.
• 3D visualization and 3D animation in various forms depending on your requirements.
• Birds-eye fly-over showing the total project in its surroundings.
• Photorealistic 3D animation walk-through.
• 3D rendering from various viewpoints at the preview stage and final stage.
• Audiovisual 3D animated productions in H264, 1080p, or 1440p.
• Polished 3D animated movie clips to use online use or in the boardroom.
• 3D modeling leads to photorealistic or stylistic from multiple viewpoints.
• Synched subtitles with a professional voice-over, background music.
Use 3D Animation to showcase your product or services.Read More
Create 3D Visualizations to explain complicated ideas much easier.Read More
Develop a mathematical representation of any object.Read More
Make your product or service look realistic with 3D Rendering.Read More